Friday, February 18, 2011

Something new...

As I said before, I am re-doing everything.  We have been in our house for like 8 years and we have not changed the decor until now.  I used to want everything really warm and cozy, now I want everything bright and airy.  So, we are starting with the living room.  The wall color is currently "blonde" by sherwin williams.  HATE IT.  The new color will be creamy, I think.  :)  So, until I have decided on the wall color, I am decorating.  Yeah, probably not the proper way, but I don't care.  The living room wall above the couch was...

Try not to be jealous of the paint swatches on the wall. 

Now, after some creativity....

The plate on top was a wedding gift from my cousin.  It has our wedding invitation engraved.  Awwww.

Fly like a G6... Get it?  Goss and there are 6 of us.... I thought it was cute.

My fav.  Cole (8yrs) did they wonderful drawing of our family!  :)
 I do love this too.  My 3 precious boys and 1 very special girl.  Did you see, I even added the dog, Chewy!

What were the cherubs doing you ask???  All but one smart boy (Asher) are picture below...
Haha.  Wtheck?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...