Sunday, February 27, 2011

Junky Weekend!

Well, we have been JUNKIN' all weekend!  Woohoo!!!  I have 5 fabulous finds!!!!!!  I will post pics soon!  I do have to get em outta the trunk.  haha  I, also, taught my little girl, Lillie (5), how to do some junkin' of her own!  Wow!  That girl was serious!  She found a Pixel Chix house and car for 50 cents each!!!  She actually screamed, "I love Goodwill!!!"  haha  We had no idea what we were missing with these!!!  She LOVES them, so we are now obsessed with finding more!!!  If you do not know what this is, google it, bc they are cool!  And, Mattel no longer makes them!  And... if you have any info about a good place to get em, share!!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...