Monday, March 28, 2011

Lillie's Room

Ok, so I've been busy and have not crafted lately!  I am also going through withdrawls from no crafting.  On a happy note, TODAY IS MY BDAY!  So, I am diggin' in my "edit posts" and posting Lillie's room that was done a while back.  Needless to say, it needs a makeover, yet again.  Anyways....

This is Lillie's room.  It is painted pink and I even sprayed glitter on the walls, so they sparkle!  She is a total princess! 

This bedding is from Target.  The table was a fabulous find from an antique store for $45!  The lamp and castle is from Homegoods.
 .
The crystal lamp on the tall dresser was a wedding gift.  I changed the shade and hot glued roses and added some crystals.  The lamp close up is here.  A little blurry due to cropping.

These are letters I got half off at Hobby Lobby.  I bought some spray adhesive and applied some scrapbook paper... cute. 

 Isn't this awesome!?  I cannot take credit for this in any way!  Wyanne has an Etsy shop and I bought this from her.  I love it.

I made this window treatment out of LOTS of tulle.  The butterflies were something my mom had.  :)


This... I also cannot take credit for.  My dear friend's mom painted this HUGE mural for Lillie.  It literally takes up half of her wall!  Love this!

Unfortuately, Lillie's room is ready for another redo.  Wonder if the princess theme will still be "in"?


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the window treatments!!! That is dang adorable! I might have to copy that for my little girls room! It's in need of a major paint job! Sooo cute....you did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...